Politics Vs. Music

First politics makes it so I can’t write an article about one of my favorite bands without setting off every terror alert system known to man in a process. Then, I’m just trying to write a nice article about how this video will mean nothing to 99% of you except a pretty piece of music and make the other 1% burn into tears. And then I realize that 99% means something different now than it did ten years ago. So screw it, it’s 98% and 2% now. I hope you’re happy politics. You just broke math.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s